Monday, October 7, 2013

First Post!

Ahhh my first post. I've had this account for a while now and haven't posted anything. With graduate school, work, my son, my husband, church, and home duties I haven't had much time. So I guess it's now or never. Like I said in my profile, I just like beauty. I like to try new things, but I refuse to spend large sums of money on makeup. I don't really know what direction this blog may take, but I'm going to go with the flow. I may swerve off topic every now and then to things such as: school, kids, coupons, cleaning, gadgets, etc. Just things I enjoy. Things I won't talk about, due to differences of opinion, are: politics and religion. I'm also am an AVON Independent Sales Representative so I have a lot of products to play with. So I'll be posting some of that too!! Here goes nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment